20060422

what?~

Hmmm. Ok, I'm ZONKED, really. Put me anywhere and I'll just doze off.. Today's Orientation Day TWO.. Practically all the freshies were there cheering and squeezing in tht stupid small sports complex. After awhile, we went to watch Regatta at Bedok Resevior, where we sat on wet grass and got our butts and undies WET. Oh crap. Haha. Went 'HIGH' with Mai today! She super CUTE can! BTH!! LiXian's in Regatta too..! We embraced each other when we saw each other after the events. Ha, strange huh... And guess what!!! Business School's the overall champion! Hohoho.. We also won Regatta!!! WOOTY~ 'Business has won the war! Business has won the war....!' All the cheers are just ringing in my head. I shouted with everyone till I can't even hear myself.. I've got a rather hoarse voice too.. Rar. Haha. Yay yay! Monday is the first day of school! No, I'm not excited about it.. Grrr.. :/ First day of Lectures! Oh dear.... :/ Boring..... I just wish everything will be better.. I'm getting pretty paranoid about my surroundings. Sigh, yeah.. Good luck to HIMB for SYF Assesment'06!!! GRADE ONE HOR!!!!!! Hahahas. Take care.. I really need to sleep!! Ciao!!


Alright, that's me. Dirty and smelly after everything.. EWWWW.
I know luh, self-obsessed can... :/ Ha.. Next time then find ppl take with me lor!!
YELLOW YELLOW DIRTY FELLOW! YELLOW FOR BUSINESS!

"I saw your face, in the crowded place... And I don't know what to do.. 'Cause I'll never be with you....."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home